Come join me "upstairs" from the Studio, a place to relax and talk with friends. Here you'll find clips of my stuff, woolgathering about the animals in the family, news about shows and events and links to other sites that I find too good not to mention. Pull up a cushion and have some cake( there should always be cake) and tea, and lets discuss the amazing world of Art in it's many forms!








CottonWoolBaby Studio

CottonWoolBaby Studio
http://cottonwoolbabystudio.com

Poetic thought

Windy Nights
by Robert Louis Stevenson

Whenever the moon and stars are set,
Whenever the wind is high,
All night long in the dark and wet,
A man goes riding by.
Late in the night when the fires are out,
Why does he gallop and gallop about?

Whenever the trees are crying aloud,
And ships are tossed at sea,
By, on the highway, low and loud,
By at the gallop goes he.
By at the gallop he goes, and then
By he comes back at the gallop again.


Friday, February 18, 2011

And The Winner Is...

I'm happy to anounce that the winner of the CottonwoolBaby Studio's Second Story  2011 OWOH giveaway is...(drumroll please) ANNIE, of MUST LOVE PAINT!
Congratulations Annie and thanks to all who participated. I had so much fun visiting you all, and if I haven't gotten to all of the intriguing blogs, I have bookmarked the names to visit as soon as I can. Too many cool blogs, so few hours in a day.
Now I'm off to pack up Raggie and send her on her new adventure!

No comments: